All clients & people paying for the retreat are required to agree to the following Release and Liability Waiver which is effective for all Retreats and Sessions.
By booking and paying for a retreat, I acknowledge and agree that:
Vita Wellness Retreat’s Policies Cancellation Policy and Terms:
● Vita Wellness Retreats booking requires payment for the entirety of the Retreat at the time of booking and is non-refundable for any reason once payment is given.
● If there is an appropriate reason for needing to reschedule your retreat may be rebooked if asked for and approved at least 14-days prior to your Retreat date.
● Once you cancel there will be NO window to reschedule, rebook, or transfer. And no refunds will be given for any deposit or payment made for any reason.
● All pre-booked services are Non-refundable.
● Retreats are only valid to book or rebook for up to one year from the purchase date.
*If all forms are not signed and sent back before arrival the retreat will not be able to begin. *
*Please be aware that we do not give out itemized invoices for our retreat packages, a paid invoice can be requested but insurance companies do not cover our packages and we cannot supply itemized invoices to them*
1. Gratuity, processing, and Tax fee of 15% will be charged on the total retreat amount.
*Please be aware that if staying for a week or more a 10% gratuity fee will be added instead of 5%*
2. For any date changes made a $100 fee will be applied.
3. If the Retreat is booked on a Holiday or long weekend a 3% fee will be added.
If you add any additional services to your retreat during your stay, you will be required to pay for them at the end of your retreat along with all
taxes, gratuity, and CC processing fees. Any services that are not listed on your original Itinerary are considered additional services.
If you contact your coach for additional coaching sessions outside of the allotted work hours shown on your itinerary, unless for an emergency, additional fees may be added.
If you choose to leave early, (FOR ANY REASON) there will be no credits, no refunds, or transferrable days. You cannot transfer any remaining days to somebody else.
Late Check-Ins Policy:
Your reservation will only be held up to 1 hour from your check-in time unless special requests have been made prior to your retreat.
Late Check-Outs Policy:
Late check-outs after 12:00 pm are a $50 fee, if able to accommodate.
Early Check-in Policy:
Early Check-in/pick-up $50 fee is applied anytime if you arrive or need to be picked up before 2:30 pm, if able to accommodate.
No show or Late Policy:
If you are not there or are late to your scheduled services during your retreat a fee will be added.
Please be aware of the following:
( ) Practitioners at Vita wellness do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medications, or provide medical treatments
( ) The sole purpose of the sessions or Retreats is to assist in balancing, harmonizing, releasing, and healing on all four levels (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual)
( ) I assume sole responsibility for my own health and for the results of any sessions or Retreats provided by Vita wellness that may affect my health in any way
( ) Treatments will not replace conventional medical diagnoses or treatments. I will continue taking medication prescribed by a licensed medical physician and will continue to follow his/her instructions
( ) I release Vita wellness, its owners, and practitioners from all legal liability during my participation in treatments
( ) All information received by me from Vita wellness practitioners is accepted with full knowledge that any action taken by me as a result of the information received is my complete responsibility
( ) If any disruptive, inappropriate, or mentally unwell behavior is displayed to the staff or other clients, to the point the retreat staff and coach cannot or are not qualified to contain it, you may be released and asked to leave the program and referred to another facility or professional. Without repercussions towards Vita wellness or refunds of any kind.
( ) I understand that if I bring/consume any alcohol or drugs during my stay I can be asked to leave early without any refunds.
( ) I understand that unless I have pre-written consent and approval I may not have visitors during my stay.
( ) I understand and agree that I must be sober of any drugs or alcohol for at least 14 days before attending or I will be asked to not attend or to leave without any refunds and that Vita wellness is not a detox center.
( ) Disclaimer, I understand that if I am attending the Dependance behavior reset retreat that Vita wellness and its clinicians shall not be liable for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, or obligations arising from the use or misuse of substances or activities. We are not responsible for any outcomes or relapses.
Vita wellness is committed to ensuring that the health information of our
clients are treated with respect and safeguarded to ensure privacy.
If not attending this retreat write NA
( ) I understand that if I have any concerns about my Retreat I will contact and deal with Vita wellness directly and that if I write any untrue slander online Vita wellness will take legal action.
( ) All Money received by the client can and will be dispersed by the company in different areas and used as per our discretion.
( ) I can confirm I am attending of my own free will.
❖ If you are unable to attend for a COVID-19-related reason (border restriction, unwell) and give a 72-hour or more notification a full credit (credit only) will be given for your Retreat to rebook valid for up to one
year from the retreat start date.
❖ If less than 72-hour notification is provided one night's stay will be forfeited but the remainder of the retreat will be given a credit only to be
rebooked, no refunds will be given. You must show proof as to why you are unable to come and a date change fee may be applied.
In consideration of my participation in the foregoing, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following:
-I am aware of the existence of the risk to my physical appearance at the venue and my participation in the activity of the Organization that may
cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death.
- I have not experienced symptoms of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, dry cough, or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within 14 days before attending.
- I have not, nor any member(s) of my household, traveled by sea or by air, internationally within 30 days before attending.
- I did not, nor any member of my household, visit any area within the
The United States or Canada was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19, 30 days before attending.
- I have not been, nor any member(s) of my household, diagnosed to be infected with COVID-19 virus within 30 days before attending.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may be in any
the case at risk of contracting COVID-19.
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, and discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors,
affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever,
directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from
and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.